If you are planning to visit the country of Nigeria for leisure then you need to secure a tourist visa to Nigeria before entering the country. Here are the requirements for Nigeria tourist visa.
- You must have a valid passport with two blank pages and that is valid for at least 6 months from date of return.
- Two colour passport size photos.
- Letter of employment from company in South Africa
- Application form duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Letter of invitation by organization or a copy of the bio page of the person sending the invitation.
- Photocopy of data page of passport, a copy of Entry Visa and CERPAC card if invited by a resident in Nigeria.
- Proof of Hotel accommodation.
- Copy of air ticket or itinerary.
- Proof of funds to sustain a stay in Nigeria.
In case there is a minor travelling with one parent, a certified letter of consent from the parent not travelling is required. Minors if traveling alone require a certified letter of consent from BOTH parents. All minors should also have an original unabridged birth certificate.
Please note that all first time applicants applying for a tourist visa for Nigeria will have to pay a sum of
R6000.00 as repatriation fee. The fee is refundable after the applicant returns to South Africa and the visa expires. The applicant will also need to provide a proof of re-entry into South Africa. The Consulate will then review the application and process it. At times, it can take a long while for the fees to be refunded. Should you require any further information about the Repatriation fee, please do not hesitate to contact Flash Visa Services. Do note that visa fee is nonrefundable and there is no guarantee for multiple entry visas.